Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Purpose

    I guess what I truly hope to accomplish with this blog is to encourage other moms out there to love the chaos of motherhood.  Please don’t get me wrong; I’m not saying that I always relish in the chaos of my life, but I’m learning through some sincere prayer to remember that the chaos that drives me nuts today is what I will miss tomorrow ( when a new and different chaos ensues).  Too many times, mothers get frustrated with their chaotic lives for one moment, only to feel guilty over the frustration the next.  I am personally a constant victim of “mommy guilt”, so I want to be that “I know how you feel” person for others.  Who knows, maybe my chaos will at least make you smile and feel a little better about your own craziness in life.  Just remember that I’m being as honest as I possibly can, which may open me up to criticism from those who haven’t “been there”.  I want to be real, which means I must show the bad with the good when it comes to my personality.  More than anything else, I want to honor God with what I say, and if at any moment I feel that I’m doing the opposite, I will shut down the blog and seek His face.  My constant encouragement in life is Jeremiah 29:11, which states, “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” (NIV)  Please bare with me, I'm a novice at blogging, and even as I type this, I'm rocking a bouncy chair with my foot and trying to tune out the baby crying that my husband is rocking to sleep.  It's all just part of the wonderful chaos!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And yes, enjoy the chaos! My house is the opposite of that!

    ReplyDelete